Hakone Yuryo is a day - trip hot spring facility. There is no accommodation.
Hakone Yuryo is a traditionally - styled countryside hot spring resort.
These large hot springs can be visited in a day trip and offer quality time, blessed by the rustic charm of Hakone Yumoto.
Let go the stresses of daily life and soothe your body and soul.
Hakone Yuryo awaits your visit with welcoming hospitality.
Notice of business reopening
- We had been temporarily closed to prevent the spread of the COVID-19, but due to the canceling the emergency declaration, we will reopen our business from Monday, May 18, 2020.
Business hours are from 10:00 to 20:00 (last reception is 19:00).
We will strive to prevent the spread of the infection with the health and safety of our customers and staff as our top priority.
- ・ People who have any tattoos including tattoo stickers and body paints are not allowed to enter the facilities.
- ・ People who are gang - related are not allowed to enter the facilities.
- ・ People who are intoxicated are not allowed to enter the facilities.
- ・ Bathing in swimsuits is not allowed.
- ・ Mixed bathing of the guests aged 10 years old or older in the public baths "Honden Yurakuan Oyu" is not permitted.
- ・ Children aged 5 years old or under are not admitted to the public baths “Honden Yurakuan Oyu”. They have access to the private open - air baths "Hanare Yuya Kaden". Reservation for private baths can be made up to one month in advance.
- ・ People who are in diapers and not yet toilet - trained are not allowed to use the hot spring.
- ・ Using cameras, mobile phones and other devices at changing room and bath area in the public baths "Honden Yurakuan Oyu" is not allowed.
- ・ Bringing pets and animals to the facilities is not allowed.
- ・ Please place your valuables in a safety deposit box at front desk.
- ・ Please refrain from bringing food and drinks to the facilities.
- ・ We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, loss or theft of articles and so on occurring in the facilities.
- ・ We accept VISA, Mastercard and UnionPay.